IATTI Spring Planning Meeting: Minutes
Meeting was called to order at 9:00am by Dewayne Mayfield
Old business was discussed
New Business was discussed
Agenda was handed out and discussed. The following activities were voted on and finalized.
Monday, June 16th:
· AM: group business meeting: curriculum, best practices, lesson planning, Rise, CTE, SP/2, enrollment and awareness, pre and post testing methods, anything that can help each other out can be discussed.
· Member are encouraged to bring something that works well for them in their class and present it to the group (I recommend bringing a flash drive to share and save information)
· The business meeting may take all day.
PM if needed CDX, Identafix are available.
· Lunch will be provided by UNOH Tom Richie and Dave Wooden
Tuesday, June 17th:
Auto Service and Collision will meet at Lincoln School of Technologies
· Auto service: GM factory training four wheel drive/all-wheel drive transfer cases and differential, and data communication.
· Collision: Custom painting/Airbrushing
· Lunch provided by Lincoln
Wednesday, June 18th:
· Auto service: AM/PM Cummins factory training (DEF, EGR, ETC.)
· Collision: AM/PM TBA? (LKQ tour was planned travel obstacles cause concern)
· Lunch provided by UTI Benny Coffman
Thursday, June 19th:
· Auto Service: AM/PM ATEC new electrical trainers (hands on)
· Collision: AM Ray Skillman auto restoration museum
· Collision : PM Indiana Department of Environmental Management
· Lunch provided by OTC Lee Billington
Members present for February 22nd planning meeting.
1. Tony Avalos
2. Dewayne Mayfield
3. Edward Callico
4. George (Nate) Mitchell
5. Brian Fletcher
6. Brian Van Buskirk
7. Danny Camden
8. Brian Bair
9. Bill Clark
10. Ric Burdine
11. Andy Rice
12. Daniel Doherty
13. Keith Huetti
14. Jonathan Heller
15. Ron Finney
16. Chuck Rowe
Meeting was adjourned at 11:30
Please contact Dewayne Mayfield or Ed Callico with any suggestions of any potential presenters for this summer's workshop.
President - Dewayne Mayfield
IATTI was founded to provide educators in the transportation industry with a forum that will enable them to obtain technical update training,information on legislation impacting Career and Technical Education, and access for networking with their peers.